- HP announces more bus terminals across the state with private sector participation.Details are here.
- HCC to develop Badarpur expressway: Leading infrastructure development company Hindustan Construction Company Ltd has won a Rs 340-crore order for the 4.4-km elevated highway at Badarpur on NH-2 near Delhi. The project will be developed on BOT basis under a 20-year concession (including construction time of 20 months) from National Highways Authority of India.
Private participation in education.
- Sad state of affairs in schools.
- Infrastructure sector growth slips to 3.5% in May
- Rail cargo charges to pinch more; set for big hike from 1 August.
7 years ago